Just one year after the Chuck Norris action movie was paired up with a slasher flick in Silent Rage, the Charles Bronson action movie met the slasher in 1983’s 10 to Midnight, now headed to Blu-ray courtesy of Scream Factory. The release was detailed this afternoon.
Here’s everything you can expect from the package:
- NEW 4K Scan of The Original Camera Negative
- NEW Charlie’s Partner – Interview with Actor Andrew Stevens
- NEW Producing Bronson – Interview with Producer Lance Hool
- NEW Remembering Bronson – Interview with Actor Robert F. Lyons
- NEW Undressed to Kill – Interview with Actress Jeana Tomasina Keough
- NEW Audio Commentary with Writer/Historian Paul Talbot (Author of Bronson’s Loose! And Bronson’s Loose Again!)
- Audio Commentary with Producer Pancho Kohner, Casting Director John Crowther, an Film Historian David Del Valle
- Theatrical Trailer
- Radio Spots
- Still Gallery
This wild and sleazy “slasher-film-in-disguise” cult favorite from the Cannon Group (say no more) also stars Gene Davis (Cruising), Andrew Stevens (The Fury), Wilford Brimley (The Thing), Lisa Eilbacher (Beverly Hills Cop) and Geoffrey Lewis (Night of the Comet). It was directed by J. Lee Thompson (Cape Fear, Happy Birthday to Me).
“A LAPD detective is on the trail of a very handsome young man who had been seducing and slashing many young women to death.”
Look for this one on January 22, 2019.