Before the new adaptation arrives in theaters this coming April, Mary Lambert’s 1989 adaptation of Pet Sematary celebrates its 30th anniversary with a brand new restoration that’s being released on both Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD on March 26th. And via Broke Horror Fan, we’ve learned that Best Buy and FYE will be getting exclusive Steelbooks!
Disc 1 – 4K ultra HD + special features:
- Fear and remembrance
- A look back at this classic with the cast and crew of 2019’s Pet Sematary
- Revisitation – new interview with Mary Lambert
- Director Mary Lambert shares memories of the movie
- 3 new behind the scenes image galleries
- Never before seen storyboards
- Commentary by director Mary Lambert
Disc 2 – Blu-ray + new and original special features:
- Stephen King Territory
- The Characters
- Filming the Horror
You can check out the Steelbook art below.