Arrow Video kicked off the day by announcing their new releases for September 2019, which include Wes Craven’s The Hills Have Eyes Part 2 on Blu-ray in the US, UK and Canada!
The Limited Edition contents include a brand new 2K restoration from original film elements!
Other special features packaged with the 1984 film include:
- Brand new audio commentary with The Hysteria Continues
- Blood, Sand, and Fire: The Making of The Hills Have Eyes Part II – brand new making-of documentary featuring interviews with actor Michael Berryman, actress Janus Blythe, production designer Dominick Bruno, composer Harry Manfredini and unit production manager/first assistant director John Callas
- Stills gallery
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- 6 Postcards
- Reversible fold-out Poster
- Limited Edition 40-page booklet featuring new writing on the film by Amanda Reyes and an archival set visit from Fangoria
- Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Paul Shipper
The Hills Have Eyes Part 2 will be released in the UK on 9/16, US on 9/17.
Other September releases from Arrow include The Prey in US/UK/Canada, Who Saw Her Die? in US/Canada and the set Macabre Visions: The Films of Mario Bava in the UK.