Scream Factory is bringing Stephen King adaptation Silver Bullet to Collector’s Edition Blu-ray on December 17, and we’ve got the full list of bonus contents for ya today.
And if you missed it, you can also check out the new artwork down below!
- NEW Audio Commentary With Producer Martha De Laurentiis
- NEW Cutting To The Bone – An Interview With Editor Daniel Loewenthal
- NEW A Little Private Justice – An Interview With Actor Kent Broadhurst
- The Wolf Within – An Interview With Actor Everett McGill
- Full Moon Fever – The Effects Of Silver Bullet – An Interview With Special Effects Artists Matthew Mungle And Michael McCracken
- Audio Commentary With Director Daniel Attias
- Isolated Score Selections And Audio Interview With Composer Jay Chattaway
- Theatrical Trailer
- TV Spot
- Radio Spot
- Still Gallery
In King’s thrilling adaptation of his novelette Cycle Of The Werewolf, directed by Daniel Attias, a peaceful town is suddenly terrorized by a maniacal killer. The townsfolk think a madman is on the loose, but a wheelchair-bound 13-year-old (Corey Haim, The Lost Boys) knows the truth … a werewolf is on the hunt. With the help of his Uncle Red (Gary Busey, Lethal Weapon), young Marty Coslaw sets out to stop the half-man/half-beast before he sinks his teeth into another innocent victim. Now, time is ticking … and the full moon is about to rise.