Two of last year’s horror movies that most horror fans (yours truly included) seemed to dig are coming to Amazon Prime next month, we’ve learned straight from the source today.
First up, Lars Klevberg’s Child’s Play, featuring a brand new take on Chucky that’s voiced by Mark Hamill, will be slicing its way onto Amazon Prime on June 12th, 2020.
Alexandre Aja’s aquatic horror movie Crawl, starring Kaya Scodelario and man-eating alligators, will be swimming onto Amazon Prime later in the month, on June 18th.
Other new horror/genre arrivals in June include:
- Frankenstein and the Monster From Hell (1974) – June 1st
- Incident At Loch Ness (2004) – June 1st
- Equilibrium (2002) – June 7th
- Knives Out (2019) – June 12th
- The Gallows Act II (2019) – June 30th